Friday, October 31, 2008

A match for dignity.

A girl I hate. The revolting, pretty piece of shit. A girl I hate as much as I hate Shristi. The overconfident, snobbish, mannerless girl who didn’t deserve to be called the best in the class. Nikita Hardikar. 99% of the guys fell for her. And I had to put up with these guys. Imagine yourself in my place. Instead of being a jerk, I had to sit in the corner looking at all my friends stare at her. All of you, you know how much I hate Shristi, don’t you? I don’t need to express my reasons for hating her.

A badminton match in which I could defeat her. She was in the school team. I wasn't particularly good at the sport but I enjoyed playing it. So it was decided. We had a match. After lots of hard work, she won the first game. 21-19. The next game. I was in the lead.20-10. Exactly at point of time, I fall down and hurt my chin badly. I see her laughing her normal, evil laugh on the other side. A fight for dignity. A fight for lost honour. A fight for fame I had taken pains to maintain. I get up. I moan. I can't move. Gathering strength in my arms I defeated her in the game.

The deciding game. The do-or-die situation. I knew her weak point. I fired. Hahaha.She loses the game.21-1.

I gained my lost honour and also my friends. I could see her crying. Such a peaceful sight. But you know me. My conscience has to force me to tell her that she played well. But anyway, she lost her pride after the match.

16 comments:

Anish said...

Nice. And u r actually good at badminton u no. hus nikita?

Glox said...

tch tch. feelings of hatred. negative thoughts, anger...
where is vaishnav and what have you done to him?

Namrata said...

wow....u must really hate her...
wow, she must be horrible if sum1 like u hates her so much...
can i meet her? tat would b interesting...

Manu said...

Don't u care how Shrishti will react if she sees this blog?

Jack Gritter said...

no

Glox said...

in fact, u should give her the link. she might get an inkling that she's not as loved and wanted as she thinks she is.

Jack Gritter said...

do u think she'll even bother 2 read MY blog?

Glox said...

tell her that her name's on it and she'll be there in no time.

Tapan said...

Sum point der,
Srry, i havn't been here for sumtime i guess....
Yeah, shrishti will be here if ya gave her de link, but only if she know how to use de net.
I'm really not sure bout dat. I don't really think her wheat-grain sized brain is mature enough to digest the complex phenomenon of activation locomotory nerves to move the muscles of the palm to perform the incredible act of moving a mouse! So typing the blog address is really outta question.

Glox said...

tapan, i hate you.

Aboli said...

i like the post. u must reeeaaalllyyyy hate this nikita person. u hate her more than u hate shrishti, and thats saying something!

Namrata said...

what, so now this is the 0hate-shristi fan club?

T@TPURUSH said...

hey in my class there is aslo a shriti vishnav and she always rolling on and giving #@#! experrisons and i also hate her i think tha i should make a blog about her personalities ooh i forgeted she doesnt belong to any personalitie
let me see what can i write in the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glox said...

apparently, yea. not the same srishti for all cases though...

Namrata said...

um...(what the hell!?!?)

Glox said...

dont try, namrata, dont try.