Saturday, October 4, 2008

Music

Music is the soul of my life. Speak of entertainment and the first thing that comes to mind is music.
Let me tell you that a song does not entertain me. The song's music entertains me. For me, any sound heard is music. The sound produced while typing this is music. My mother shouting at me is music. Can't believe it, can you? We do not think of it as music because we are concentrating on what she is telling us, the lyrics. Now suppose, she is humming in the same loud tone, won't that sound melodious? Come on, think. When listening to 'In the End', the most beautiful part is when the piano is played. The lyrics are just added to give an impact. That is why, you like an instrumental more than the song.

If taken in a disciplined manner, there are two types of music-organised and inorganised.The songs we listen to are organised music and the exaples given above are inorganised.

I hope you all have understood what music is...

19 comments:

Glox said...

that was complete crap.

Namrata said...

*snigger snigger*

Glox said...

why are you sniggering away?

Haunted Guy said...

i'm not gonna comment. But den, i think i just did.

Jack Gritter said...

hey people, think, that's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glox said...

rite. wtvr u say vaishnav....
*rolls eyes*

Namrata said...

*sniggering sum more*

Glox said...

y de hell are you sniggering???

Aboli said...

technically, i make music everyday. i'm a superb musician.

Glox said...

yea aboli, ur an amazing musician.
*rolls eyes*

Namrata said...

i should stop sniggering.

Glox said...

u should.
or at least tell us WHY you're sniggering ur head off.

Aboli said...

yes i am. you are too. and krutu especially is.

Glox said...

i always knew i was a gifted musician. Finally someone 2 appreciate me.

Jack Gritter said...

hey, is this my blog?

Namrata said...

i...really don't know. Is it?

Aboli said...

yes vaishnav, its ur blog, except that its currently being used as a public chatroom.

Glox said...

no wonder i've banned comments on my blog.

Aboli said...

yaa. i'm lucky that my blog isn't used like this. my mom reads it too, and if she sees the type of stupid conversations we have here...