Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things that annoy me

1. Whenever i say something good/bad has happened 2 me, someone or the other turns up and says 'don't cry for such small things' and if its good 'that happened to me too,' intending to say 'this is nothing, i did it better than you'.

2.People say i should stop reading and start studying. Jeez, why the pissing hell have i scored good marks in the exams held the previous month if not to stop people saying the same thing over and over again?

3.When i'm writing a poem or something for personal satisfaction, someone snatches the thing from me and exclaims with surprise 'have u copied it from somewhere?'. Feel like strangling them.

4.For some people, non-violence means not hitting the person back. And if by mistake, you throw water over them and involuntarily say'BY MISTAKE', they grab hold of another bottle of water and empty the bottle over the head. REVENGE IS VIOLENCE, my dear friend.Have the people reading this really got the point of this point?

5.I left Symbiosis in 7th std.’s August and went to Mumbai. And now, I’m back in Pune and when I see them, they’ve lost all their sense of humour. Has anyone died since I left the school?

9 comments:

Glox said...

wow. this is the first time i've seen you close to angry.
hmm..u must be really pissed.

Namrata said...

interesting. really.
u kno what? id like to see vaishnav angry.

Glox said...

ditto.

Aboli said...

u know what i think? i think vaishnav gets really angry, but he doesnt show it. even if thats supposed to be bad 4 ur health. u shouldnt bottle it all up vaishnav, one day u'll go 'poof' and burst.

Namrata said...

id like to see that too

Jack Gritter said...

u may c it some day, if u bug me with "Do you like some1?"

Glox said...

vaishnav- get a life.

Jack Gritter said...

waddya mean?

Haunted Guy said...

Wowie, long time since i read sumthing useful fro Vat. Revenge is not necessarily violence, my very considerate friend, there are other very peaceful and equally satisfactory means to it. And u really need to get a life.